Welcome to Linen Ladder™
Please carefully read our shop policies prior to purchase. Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for help, questions or concerns.
Payment Policy: We accept
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express through PC1 Compliant ‘Stripe’
- Interac e-Transfers: visit Interac e-Transfer for Consumer & Security information.
Order processing, shipping & international custom | import taxes
- items are dispatched within 1-5 business days via Canada Post.
- shipping rates include tracking and insurance coverage.
- we are not responsible for carrier or international customs delays.
- buyers are responsible for applicable customs and import taxes.
- delivery times are not guaranteed by Canada Post at this time.
Linen Ladder™ is not responsible for return shipping if customer enters the wrong shipping address during checkout. Please make sure you include your COMPLETE address when entering it in the checkout process. This includes your apartment number and correct postal code. We do not alter addresses once they enter the system.
Returns & Exchanges
We do accept returns with certain conditions.
- Notify us within 3 business days of item receipt to discuss exchanges and/or refund at: email@example.com
- All sale and promotional code items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return, exchange or refund.
- All special order items are also final sale.
- Return shipping costs for eligible items are the buyers responsibility. Eligible returns must be returned in original condition within 10 business days. If your items are returned damaged or with smoke smells, you will be notified, with images if applicable, and returned to you considered a final sale.
- As a small batch brand, we can not guarantee colours or sizes for exchange items. If an appropriate exchange is not available, you will receive a refund.
- With all natural, biodegradable fibres, wear and tear is to be expected in high wear/friction areas on all linen fabrics. We don’t replace garments or refund because of wear and tear.
- Linen Ladder™ collects personal information as required to fill orders and ship goods. We will not disclose or share any personal information with any other party unless required by law.
- Our shopping cart is PC1 Compliant and powered through stripe. More information can be found at: Security at Stripe
- Linen Ladder™ maintains a mailing list and makes periodic mailings to individuals via an electronic newsletter. Each mailing has an “unsubscribe” button if you no longer wish to receive our electronic newsletters. Yarrow Creek™ will not share or sell our mailing lists to any other party.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org